Wednesday, March 29, 2006

iTunes/Winamp/musiccube? what's good

due to an unfortunate consternation of factors including a dropped zen micro, an old laptop needing its hard drive reformatted, and a corrupted set of backup files i lost my music library.
i am in the process of starting to rebuild. this might be a blessing in disguise, as i get to build from the ground up. it has caused me to reexamine some of my assumptions.
what do you guys use for managing your music libraries? iTunes? Winamp? Creative MediaSource? why?

any particular music i should make sure to reacquire?

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kinds of music do you like?

 
At 3/30/2006 , Blogger Ruby K said...

Oh dear G-d, I'm so sorry ZT. I'm slowly starting to transfer my unwieldy collection over, so let me know what you like, and I'm happy to oblige...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home