Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Facebook Birthdays-->Google Calendar

I have been increasingly moving my life over to google. Is putting all your eggs in one basket a bad idea? Probably. Can you trust a company who is Microsoft's main competition? Unlikely. Why are you doing this then? Unclear.

Google's online calendar is great. It integrates with my e-mail and is accessible on any computer. Now, for the cool part. I just figured out how to automatically get my facebook friend's birthdays entered into my google calendar. Check it out. Pretty sweet, eh? I entered about 500 birthdays in under two minutes. Maybe it is clear why i use so many google products.

4 Comments:

At 9/19/2007 , Blogger Sam Felder said...

Totally hot. Thanks for sharing the link!

 
At 9/19/2007 , Blogger Betsy Teutsch said...

now there's no excuse for forgetting your mothers' birthdays! Just make sure your mothers are on facebook.

 
At 9/28/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Spencer (how many of them do you know?). Really weird--I googled "google calendar facebook birthday" to find out about this exact thing and then I thought... wait, I know this blog! Hi. Chag sameach!

 
At 4/07/2008 , Blogger colindgrant said...

Awesome, just awesome, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home