Thursday, May 10, 2007

Richardson and his Excellent new Ads

I have long been intrigued with Bill Richardson, maybe it's because he has lots of useful experience, maybe it's his ambiguously jewish name, or maybe it's his unpretentious style, but I like the guy.

He has a great new pair of ads:



It is a smart frame to:

1) have someone else talk up his accomplishments (making him seem humble)
2) make him appear down-to-earth (perhaps he really is, i have no idea)
3) take a shot at Obama, Edwards, and perhaps Clinton for their lack of resumes

I continue to be undecided as to whether Obama, Edwards, or Ricahrdson is all that much better than the other two though I think most agree that Hillary is less compelling. At this point I am leaning away from committing to any one candidate in the primary, but imagine I'll work for any dem in the general.

4 Comments:

At 5/10/2007 , Blogger Yael said...

Those are very clever! Thanks for sharing them.

And I love the 'ambiguously Jewish name' bit; thanks for the ambiguous shout-out.

Are you coming up for commencement?

 
At 5/11/2007 , Blogger ZT said...

re: commencement, of course.

 
At 5/14/2007 , Blogger B.BarNavi said...

There's a Moroccan Jewish guy and his family here in Rockville named Richardson.

 
At 5/14/2007 , Blogger Eli said...

I was going to post those commercials on my own blog but never got around to it. Now that you've posted them, I strangely feel much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home