Monday, June 25, 2007

A Happy Return

I spent this past week in Ithaca doing a program hoping to broaden my strategic campaign skills.
It was reasonably successful and Ithaca is more beautiful than i imagined. I walked over a bridge each morning that opposed an enormous waterfall in a lush gorge.

The week was long and when i returned i was eager for a power nap. My room looked basically like i left it. I put down my suitcase and flopped into my bed.

"Ow! What the fuck is that."

I jumped out of bed and threw back the sheet to reveal a small smartwool sock and
a nalgene. That nalgene was certainly not mine.

I am totally okay with other people using my bed. that's okay. leaving a nalgene behind. not okay. That's a hippie foul. Hiding the nalgene. Even worse. that's a flagrant hippie foul.

if anyone is missing a turquoise nalgene bottle, i think i have it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home