Thursday, February 22, 2007

boo ice

it has been getting quite beautiful here in DC. So nice that i couldn't keep my bike in the garage any longer. Perhaps I should have because, on my way down 16th street i hit a patch of not yet melted ice and wiped out. No scratches, but i did catch my foot at a bad angle and strain a pair of medial quadriceps tendons. I am sure others of us have had similar maladies and share this off bemusement stemming from the fact that on the one hand my knee looks perfect and on the other it is acutely painful to walk. weird.
the upshot is that i won't be playing any football or frisbee for a while and instead i'll be taking a medication which includes having gout as a reason to use it. fantastic.

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2007 , Blogger Ari said...

Oh Zach! Refuah Shleima! Bless the infinite, healing force in and beyond your quads.


love
ari

 
At 2/23/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home