Monday, November 24, 2008

In Praise of Bialetti


When I moved to DC I bought a set Bialetti pots and pans at costco. For the most part they have held up very well. The workhorse of the set, a 12-inch skillet, slowly developed small splotches in it's non-stick coating. I decided that this was potentially unhealthy and certainly not normal wear+tear so I contacted the company an asked for an exchange. After sending them some pictures, they shipped me a new frying pan several years after I bought the first one. They shipped me the identical piece with no further hassle. I was impressed with their service and thought I'd pass along the kind words.

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2008 , Blogger Spinning Ninny said...

I have been looking for the set of pans that Bialetti had at Costco for ages. No love. They were a sturdy, lovely set. Target sells some Bialetti now...and they are cheap and flimsy. Some guys have all the luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home